What vinyl are you listening to?

Page 268 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Jim-W said:
thescarletpronster said:
Jim-W said:
Anybody want to argue about it?

I'd rather fight you over it. Come on, step outside!

'Don't tempt me, don't tempt me, don't tempt me I'm half way out of my seat, just getting on my bike to hunt you down, but it's a bit windy, so I think I'll stay at home and have a nice cup of tea'

Is more like the truth. *wink*

stevebrock

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Lush - Scar

The Chameleons - Script of a Bridge

Lush - Spooky

The Cure - Boys Dont Cry

Soft Cell - Non Stop Erotic Cabaret

The Moody Blues - Long Distance Voyager

Cash, Nelson, Kristoffesen, Jennings - Highwaymen

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi DIB

Yes, I'm a big Richard Thompson fan and an early Fairport Convention fan ie when he was playing with them. He was one of my first musical heroes but that was before I understood anything about music: I just thought he had great hair...it was like a bird's nest and I tried to get mine to look like that! That's how shallow I am! Sod the guitar!

I like those first 3 or 4 Fairport records, the 'Henry The Human Fly' record and I've got most of RT's solo stuff, although I must say I haven't bought the last couple of albums...I'll get round to it though. I rate him very highly, especially as a songwriter although, having said that, I think he's probably my favourite guitarist or one of my favourites anyway. I've got so many! I like his voice too.

'Can't win' from the same Lp, 'Amnesia' is one of my favourite RT songs by the way. He's a class act, there's no doubt about it.

Regards.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Jim-W said:
You wouldn't believe how much I resemble that comment! Jolly perceptive of you, old bean. Made me laugh out loud!

I thought it might. *biggrin*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Currently playing this. There's a few crackles, but I'm hoping they're only static, which should disappear after a spin in the Knosti.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Currently playing this. There's a few crackles, but I'm hoping they're only static, which should disappear after a spin in the Knosti.

Great album. I particularly like 'Venus In Furs'
thumbs_up.gif

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Interesting, Freddy. Do you shop at S&M by any chance?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

It's a great album, but I'm not sure about the quality of the pressing, couple of pops and occasional crackle.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Jim-W said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

y9wU7.jpg

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Oh my God! How I chortled! Is that actually Freddy?

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Jim-W said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Jim-W said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:

Oh my God! How I chortled! Is that actually Freddy?

Apparently.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Freddy58 said:
Oh come now, who can honestly say they haven't worn a gimp mask now and then? *biggrin*

Wearing one is ok, but farting in it is just not on. Especially as you'd borrowed it.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
Oh come now, who can honestly say they haven't worn a gimp mask now and then? *biggrin*

Wearing one is ok, but farting in it is just not on. Especially as you'd borrowed it.

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me BTW, got anything else? *biggrin*

A butt plug (soiled)

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:

Too many people arguing on here recently...nice to see a bit of banter. Carry on.

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:

A butt plug (soiled)

That's just weird *bad*

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:

A butt plug (soiled)

That's just weird *bad*

Welcome to my world. *biggrin*

Freddy58

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:

A butt plug (soiled)

That's just weird *bad*

*stop* *biggrin*

Jim-W

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Freddy58 said:

A butt plug (soiled)

That's just weird *bad*

*stop* *biggrin*

Just been on the phone to my mum and then I see this series of rather sordid posts. The soiled in brackets made me laugh. *biggrin*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts