What TV/Sky+ Distribution Unit

rs6mra

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
I think i need to replace my distribution unit as i seem to get a lot of static in rooms where I have the magic eye.

My current set up is with a Triax DDU112 distribution box. It has 2 cables from my Sky dish and one from the TV aerial connected to it and the unit transmits my Sky+ & TV signal to 4 other televisions. Each TV has an IR link (magic eye).

What can you recommend to replace this? Is there anything else better out there today?

Thanks.

rs6mra

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
I am holding off Sky Q for now as I have yet to come across positive vibes about it. When eventually I do I am likely to opt for just one mini box. The other TVs would still need need a distribution unit. How have your Sky Q so far? Do you have the mini boxes and are they wired or wireless?

Samd

Yep I read all the gripes but the independent reports are really quite positive as has been my few months' experience. The changes coming in 2017 (Voice, F1 in full glory!, own design front end etc) should be major additions and, after the first few days, mine has performed faultlessly. No mini boxes.

rs6mra

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
OK, Distribution unit now replace and the problem is still there. Loud buzzing and flickering on the addtional TV screens. None whatsoever on the main TV. Any ideas as to whether it could it be a faulty attenuator?

Cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts