what tv for a non dvd watcher?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
i'm looking for a 37inch tv. My viewing habits seem a bit meagre compared to most people on this forum as i don't watch dvds, blu-ray or do any gaming. It will be just used for sky hd and sd. 

my budget is around £700. i like the price of the Panasonic TH-37PX80B but would i benefit from going full hd? if so any recommendations?

thanks 

richard 

ElectroMan

Nov 20, 2008
Visit site
That Panasonic is highly rated, and unless you're going for Blu-ray then I don't think you'd benefit from a full HD set (and even then, it would still look pretty good).

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
The Panasonic is a great choice. If you're only watching Sky HD - which broadcasts in 720p/1080i resolution - then you only need an HD-ready set. And at that screen size it's a moot point whether you'll see the benefits of Full HD anyway.

A

Anonymous

richgib:

i'm looking for a 37inch tv. My viewing habits seem a bit meagre compared to most people on this forum as i don't watch dvds, blu-ray or do any gaming. It will be just used for sky hd and sd.

my budget is around £700. i like the price of the Panasonic TH-37PX80B but would i benefit from going full hd? if so any recommendations?There arent many of these left now, as it is discontinued. The replacement is the TX-P37X10 which can be ordered for £599 for March delivery.

http://www.directtvs.co.uk/Panasonic_TX-P37X10_37_Inch__Plasma_TV__TX-P37X10B/version.asp

TRENDING THREADS