What turntable?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
If it's in the walnut finish then that can only by the 2-Xperience SB DC, which does come with the 9CC Evolution Arm. Exactly the same as mine. The 2-Xperience Classic came in acrylic, mahogany, olive and piano black.

Nathan

Jun 23, 2016
Visit site
So I tried the Project on Sunday. Nothing short of awesome. My bank account is suitably relieved of funds.

The Blak arrived today and the phono is coming tomorrow. Very happy.

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
The slippery slope ;-)

If you haven't already it's also worth investing in a decent protractor - something along the lines of a (Link removed because of the over zealous spam filter - Google for Dr. Feickert Protractor) work very well. (Other Protractors are available).

Also a cheapo set of digital scales from fleabay is a lot easier than mucking around with little plastic balance scales. I bought a couple of these a couple of years ago, one for work and one for home. (Link removed because of the over zealous spam filter - Search the popular auction site for digital stylus scales). (Other scales are available).

Have fun !!

brownz

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, you can pay through the nose for a branded set through a hifi dealer, but these work fine. I think the two I bought were about £7.00 each and aint gone pop yet. Makes setting up an awful lot easier. Especially when you're doing it on a daily basis for a living ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts