What TT and what phono stage?

Mike

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Hello , i`ve just got a NAD c316 intergrated amp.A pair of Dali Zensor 3 are coming home at the end of the month and i need a TT ,I`m between the Rega rp1 and Pro-ject debut carbon,which one?And with what phono stage?(budget for phono is max 150 euro).

Thank you.

You might get more replies if this was posted in the Turntable and LP subforum ..... however since it is here.

I am wondering why, if you intended going down the vinyl route, you bought the NAD? Whatever, at least this way you have access to a choice of phono stages
regular_smile.gif
The turntables are pretty much a case of which one do you like the look of. I'd suggest you get whichever you can get cheapest. (Having said that my money would be on the Project). There are quite a few cheap (and sometimes nasty) phon stages that come within your budget but I'd suggest the Project PhonoBox MM.

Mike

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I`ll repost this at the right place.

I bought the NAD cause i demo it with the zensors and i loved it! The cheapest is the rp1 ,i don`t have prob. with the looks i like them both.

Thank you !

rainsoothe

you can't go wrong with either, but you should audition both. And I'll make it easier on you by saying that to level the field, you should chose between the Pro-Ject Debut Carbon III and the Rega RP1 Performance Pack - which will bring them to the same price range.

For phono stage, you can't go wrong with NAD's own PP4, Rega Fono Mini A2d or Rega Fono MM mk2, or Musical Fidelity V-LPS II or V90 LPS.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts