What system - Xbox 360-gaming/movies/music

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello guys im new to the What hifi scene, and i am really confused.Im 17 and have just braught a 26inch samsung lcd hd, i have a xbox 360. and im looking to buy the best sorround sound system for a maximum budget of around £400, i have seen a few but becuase my knowledge is so small, i dont know the pros or the cons! so would really appreciate if anybody could shed some light onto it for me :) by the way speakers will be wall mounted so no floor ones =D thankyou all. im avaliable nealrly all the time on Ryancope1@Hotmail.com.

A

Anonymous

Im after a all in one please. hear that the Sony DS 10 or something along that line is really good the 1 with the golf ball size speakers! can get that for like 370 seens in my budget what u think guys thankyou.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Hi Ryan

I'd go for the Sony DAV-IS10 (£600) which delivers a big sound from tiny speakers. It was our 2007 Product of the Year and will handle surround sound from your Xbox 360 and DVDs no problem. If you can get it for £370 that's an amazingly good price!.

A

Anonymous

Alright thankyou Andy, the only way it will collect is through optical ouput right? and how longs the wire i would say my rooms about like 3 meters long buy 3 meters wide ? will the wire be long enough to trace around the room ? i want to use the plastic stuff to cover it over :) thankyou mate.

A

Anonymous

* Bump* About to buy my Sony Davi-IS10. Need to know 1 more question please guys, does it matter what optical cable i buy to attach the xbox to the sound system ? or can it be any ? thankyou. Also is there any possible way i can connect the 360 to the sound system to get better quality e.g Coaxal ? im not sure if my tv has the inputs its the new samsung HD 26inch, 2 hdmi ports etc ! thankyou guys appreciate a reply asap :) thanks!

A

Anonymous

Alright guys, sorry to repost about the buy the system any second and
need to know 1 final question, so i connect the system to xbox 360
through optical cable which i need to purchase a link to 1 would be
appreciated are the qualitys all the same on optical ? and also do i connect it to my tv through a HDMI cable to watch movies through tv etc, can i watch normal tv through the HDMI cable as well so can the surround work when im on normal tv? sorry for such silly questions totoally new!, thankyou all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts