Good Quality Gaming Headphones Needed For Xbox 360

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I've started using a set of headphones for my 360 but i need to be able to use a mic while playing

i have had a good look around but many are used for PC gaming so i'm unsure which is the best for 360 gaming

My budget is round £80 does anyone have any knowledge or experience in this area ?

Cookie Monster

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

You may have to save another £40 but worth it. I purchased a set or Sharkoon 5.1 headphones.Actual 5.1 Dolby Digital headphones. Feels wierd playing games without them now. FPS' are very good but atmospheric games such as Batman Arkham Asylum are even better and make things far more engaging. No sound leakage either.

Changed the included optical cable for my old optichord though. Also a little hard sounding to start with and setting up fiddly( although ok out of the box). They soon soften and you soon learn the mechanics of calibration.

Put a mini review on here somewhere but you may need to search for it. No good at links.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
For the xbox - Turtlebeach Headsets rock.
emotion-19.gif

A

Anonymous

I have the Sennheiser PC350, probably the best set of headphones you can get for the xbox and the mic is amazing.

Or you could do what a few people i know do..get the Goldring NS1000, then get a pc mic and stick them both together with velcro: here is a perfect example but with a different pair of headphones

http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=271582

or if you are more adventurous:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/490831/my-elegant-ad700-boom-mic-mod

That will be well within your budget and will be an excellent gaming headset that the turtle beaches couldnt even compare against.

landzw

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the reply's , looks like i will have to wait till another payday before i purchase or sell a few more things on eBay

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts