What Speakers to use with a STR-DA2400ES

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have a Sony STR-DA2400ES on it's way to me and I need to select a 5.1 speakers set, this simple task is complicated by the fact that I am currently living in Shanghai and the choice in each shop is very limited with no opportunity to sound test.

The prices here also vary massively from Europe, i.e. the amp is coming with a friend from the UK as it would cost around £760 here.. Unfortunately it is not really practical to ship speakers in Check in luggage!

I have a large living room so space is not an issue, my current sources are a Hualu Blue player and my computer/MP3 Player, outputting to a 42" HD TV, I will add a decent CD player at a later point.

My price bracket in UK terms is under £500 but as the prices vary here by make I would appreciate a +/- 30% margin on suggestions, I have been told that KEF speakers are 30% lower here, but that other brands may be much higher (Sony is 40% up).

Thanks Andy

A

Anonymous

Is the Q Acoustics 2000 Cinema Pack available there?
GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

A

Anonymous

It looks like they are only available in Hong Kong
emotion-6.gif
It is pot luck with brands here most of the major makes are available but I think Q Acoustics may be a bit to "niche" to have made it over.

A

Anonymous

Right - tricky situation. Maybe it would be better for you to tell us what you DO have there and we will help you make a choice out of the avaliable options?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts