WHAT SPEAKERS FOR TEAC 300MK3

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hello all,

need some advice. i am buying the teac 300 mk3 but not sure which speakers (under £250) will be best for it. been told about the Monitor Audio Bronze BR2 and the Mordaunt Short Avant 902i . i however want independent opinions on what to buy as the guy who told me about these two speakers is a dealer and might just be trying to sell me what he's has got.

i have also seen the Bose AM3 for £250 but still not sure. please advice.many thanks

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Frankly both are great. Our only (small) criticism of the MA BR2s is that they slightly lack teeth - some might prefer a little extra sonic bite. I'd be tempted to save £50 and go for the Avant 902is.

A

Anonymous

many thanks Andy. the bass effect is important to me as i play a lot of reggae.any thoughts on the Bose am3?

A

Anonymous

any recommendations apart from the two mensioned above will be greatly appreciated.thanks

A

Anonymous

ok thanks but if you have any recommendations apart from the two mentioned,please let me know. many thanks for the info.

A

Anonymous

Sevenoaks Hifi are doing a deal on the MA RS1s for about £262 - that's what I would try. Probably a comparison against the BR1s too.

A

Anonymous

a friend has a teac 300( not sure which mk though) and he uses mon audio BR1's.It sounds great.he also tried my old mon audio RS1's on it and they sounded good too, with the teac able to drive them ok.

A

Anonymous

thanks Fraziel. i have decided to go for the Avant 902is.
hopefully i wont be dissapointed.

thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts