What speakers for PRIMARE kit?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Got the Epos M22i's in no small part to your heads up in the Hot Deals last year Evilwolf. Am looking at step up amps, with an i30 and Creek Destiny up there. What made you upgrade from the M22s soundwise when you got the Primare?

Have heard the i30 with the new Proac 140s at the Manchester show and they blew me away, Creek's a potentially cheaper option and synergistically would work well, although have yet to hear the combo, hopefully demo is due next weekend.

Source is lossless streaming via Dacmagic btw. Music is varied, alternative & indie/trip-hop/soul & funk/newly embarking on classical.

Cheers

Acquiescer

A

Anonymous

EvilWolf:I will be upgrading to the Primare CD31 and Primare I30 soon. Any advice on the best floorstanding speakers for these? Price not exceeding £1500.00.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated and welcome.

Why downgrade from £2500 standmounts to £1500 floorstanders? I would keep those PL100s tbh. Maybe add a sub if you want more bass?

MattSPL

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
The hifi shop here in Dublin always partner System Audio speakers with primare kit. They are slender floor standers.

I heard a demo at a show here a few years back using primare cd player and intergrated amp with system audio speakers(approx ?5,000 total) and about ?10,000 worth of Nordost cables connecting it all up. It was stunning. But then it would want to be for the money.

A

Anonymous

Sorry guys, reactivated a thread for the attention of Evilwolf, probably would have been best to start a new one so will do that

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts