What Soundbar

PAULRYAN52

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm wanting a soundbar with good sound for music and tv, movies, it MUST NOT be any wider than 1070mm, I was considering the LG SN8YG but LG UK don't think it's coming out in the UK, would prefer the option to add rear speakers in the future, max budget £800

PAULRYAN52

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
preferable through built in tidal, looking at the Sonos Arc, I know it's slightly wider than I asked for but not much, I would prefer to connect my Virgin V6 and Blu-ray player to the bar but my tv has arc and my next tv has hdmi 2.1 and earc

jjbomber

So it's 1 HDMI, 1 Optical and Tidal if possible. If it's a smart TV you may be able to use the Tidal app from there. Shortlist of Bluesound PULSE and Dali Katch to add to your Sonus Arc.

If you haven't already bought your next TV, try getting a discount for a multibuy with the TV and soundbar.

jjbomber

why optical, I was planning on a multiibuy with rs when the tv is available,

I was trying to find out what connections you wanted, but you avoided the question. So I thought I'd ask a different way! Did you want to connect your Virgin TV box by optical or HDMI? Did you want to connect your DVD player by optical or HDMI? It now looks like you want two HDMI inputs and an eARC output. Is that correct?

PAULRYAN52

Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
I was trying to find out what connections you wanted, but you avoided the question. So I thought I'd ask a different way! Did you want to connect your Virgin TV box by optical or HDMI? Did you want to connect your DVD player by optical or HDMI? It now looks like you want two HDMI inputs and an eARC output. Is that correct?
sorry you are correct, I could always connect them to the tv if it doesn't have any hdmi in

TRENDING THREADS