What shall I listen to tonight?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

[quote user="robg1976"]Hi mate how about some ocean colour scene or some katie melua[/quote]

more specifically o/c/s robin hood or chelsea walk on seasides bsides and freerides [then again maybe the whole album]

A

Anonymous

Ok computer was their best album in nearly everyone`s eyes,Kid A has always received good reviews/comments but in my opinion this is where Radiohead ballsed up and they were lucky to still have a massive following.The Bends,Ok computer,In Rainbows,Pablo Honey were all fine albums.Though I may get some stick for liking Pablo,but this was their first album and it was a good effort,even if I`m the only one that thinks it.Amnesia and Hail to the Theif were ok,some good moments but Kid A was just pants.I`m all for experimentation(big word),but this was too much,if I liked dance/techno I`d go and buy Now Dance 08 or something like that.Like I say,just my opinion,won`t be everybody`s.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JoelSim"]Thoughts please[/quote]

It's got to be the album Civilisation by Front Line Assembly. In particular the songs Fragmented and Maniacal.

A

Anonymous

[quote user="JoelSim"]Thoughts please[/quote]

It's got to be the album Civilisation by Front Line Assembly. In particular the songs Fragmented and Maniacal.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="heystak"]Thin Lizzy Greatest Hits - arrived today - £4 off ebay.

Great tracks - great memories.[/quote]

So you are the one that out bid me!

One of the very best band ever
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Thaiman"][quote user="heystak"]Thin Lizzy Greatest Hits - arrived today - £4 off ebay.

Great tracks - great memories.[/quote]

So you are the one that out bid me!

One of the very best band ever
emotion-21.gif

[/quote]

Sorry Thaiman.Yours for a tenner!!
Yes great band - Leeds Queens Hall May 1980 - great gig.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts