What Ohm?!!

Are they not surround sound speakers that are satellites from a sub of some sort?
Sure look like it.
They are from this:

As such I will move this thread to Home Cinema subforum where it might get more responses

g.landboy

Aug 14, 2021
Visit site

g.landboy

Aug 14, 2021
Visit site
As satellites, I wouldn’t expect the impedance to be an issue. It’s low impedance and LF that upsets amplifiers with insufficient current.
speakers are from this home cinema

since samsung player/ amplifier is having issue it is going on safe mode while working and im tring to use speakers of this home cimema to Pioneer AV receiver. As per Satelite word i dont understand it but all speakers are wired,not wireles.

speakers are from this home cinema

since samsung player/ amplifier is having issue it is going on safe mode while working and im tring to use speakers of this home cimema to Pioneer AV receiver. As per Satelite word i dont understand it but all speakers are wired,not wireles.
The satellite word really only means that these are units that carry part of the signal. Whether somebody pictured them orbiting the sub woofer I’m not sure. :)
Essentially, the more directional higher frequencies come from the satellite speakers, while bass comes from the sub.

Last edited:

g.landboy

Aug 14, 2021
Visit site
The satellite word really only means that these are units that carry part of the signal. Whether somebody pictured them orbiting the sub woofer I’m not sure. :)
Essentially, the more directional higher frequencies come from the satellite speakers, while bass comes from the sub.

aahahha sorry mate I'm not familiar with HiFI vocabulary hahah i thought satellite means no wire speakers Thank you much for your replay now I'm gonna purchase Pioneer
God bless you
Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts