admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello All,

I was looking at the Sony Bru-ray players example theres the

Sony BDPS350 Blu-ray Disc Player 1080p Full HD

Sony BDPS550 Profile 2.0 Blu-ray Player

Sony BDP-S300 - Blu-Ray Disc Player - 1080P Full HD

I want to ask whats the best of the above when its the Sony Str-da2400es thats going to be dong the decoding? I will connect using HDMI.

Any advice as im sure the cheaper sony blu-ray would be fine considering its the Sony STR-DA2400ES that will be doing all the work??

What points do i need to consider? Im thick as im new to this stuff so any advice please would be greatfull!

Many thanks ....

A

Anonymous

A bit "chavy" but i like the backlit remote on my S550
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

LOL Chavy can be fun :))

I think im gonna go for the Sony 350 blu-ray as my receiver will do the decoding!

A

Anonymous

Whats the point to go for the S550 when its the same as the 350 but the 550 has a decoder stuff and i can use the str-da2400es to do the decoding so the S350 would be ok no?? quality wise there the same!

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
randydevilad:
Whats the point to go for the S550 when its the same as the 350 but the 550 has a decoder stuff and i can use the str-da2400es to do the decoding so the S350 would be ok no?? quality wise there the same!

If you have the answer, why ask the question?!

A

Anonymous

To Gerrardasnails

Its called a learning process! The more i can question then the more i learn!

If you dont have an answer then you dont need to reply! Because your point dosent refer to the Sony 350 or 550 but more of a snotty remark!

TRENDING THREADS