What is your favorite game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Bow

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
There's too many PC games to say I have a favourite. I think Half-Life left one of the biggest impressions on me.

However I have preferences for different reasons. Serious Sam 3 has almost endless replayability, and I have clocked 220 hours in campaign. Cyrsis 3 has great graphics. Alien Rage - Unlimited had sci-fi oozing out of it. Alien: Isolation was like an Alien/s film set, and has incredible graphics. Although I can't pin down why, I love teh Zommie Army games.

DannyB

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
For me it's always going to be FIFA....

I loved fifa 98 when you could play indoors, that was great.

Also a big fan of Fallout, loved fallout 3 when it came out and now when i get time I'm fixed on Fallout 4.

When i was younger probably crash bandicoot, spyro the dragon on ps1 and mario kart on n64.

Paul.

I tend to only play racing games, my altime faves have been Gran Tourismo 2 and Metropolis Street Racer. I'm currently chipping away at GT6, wondering if Gran Tourismo Sport is worth buying a PS4 for.

maverick1245

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
For me it would be
Counter Strike Series. Currently playing Global Offensive.
GTA Series

Not a hardcore gamer but when I am free I spend time over the above games only.

bamboos

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I love the 90's computer game "Street Wars" it is some kind of a gangster simulation with building an little empire. At a time I was really addicted, but haven't played it in a while because the cd doesn't work on my laptop (to old :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts