Question What is the best way to Listen to UK DAB radio in Ireland please?

gerryf

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I am in the process of moving to Ireland from the UK and want to continue listening to UK DAB radio. Is there a "HiFi" separate unit that I can plug into my Marantz AMP and Q Acoustic speakers? Any help gratefully received.

I am in the process of moving to Ireland from the UK and want to continue listening to UK DAB radio. Is there a "HiFi" separate unit that I can plug into my Marantz AMP and Q Acoustic speakers? Any help gratefully received.
Would you consider an internet tuner, as these are usually part of a ‘streamer’? You can hear stations from anywhere in the world, including your UK favourites.

abacus

It depends on where you are going in Ireland as a lot of UK TV & Radio can be picked up in Ireland.
As mentioned Internet radio is another option (You can also download an Internet Tuner App for your phone/laptop and connect this to your amp) however, many internet radio stations have worse quality than DAB (The big main stations should be ok though) so you need to be aware of this.

Bill

gerryf

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
It depends on where you are going in Ireland as a lot of UK TV & Radio can be picked up in Ireland.
As mentioned Internet radio is another option (You can also download an Internet Tuner App for your phone/laptop and connect this to your amp) however, many internet radio stations have worse quality than DAB (The big main stations should be ok though) so you need to be aware of this.

Bill
Thanks Bill, I will look out for that.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts