What is it worth????

roger06

Dec 23, 2007
Visit site
sta99y:That's terrible seeing as I paid £1100 from Sevenoaks 6yrs ago!

That's technology for you! When I sold my old AV processor I got more for each set of multi channel cables than I did for the amp ! (and they were only half metres!)

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I guess il have to keep it and go down the multichannel input route to get HD Audio etc from a BD player. Now I need to choose the correct player?! Can anyone tell me which BD player came tops in this months supertest?? Only I got the June issue but it was different to what is advertised on the web site!! I seemed to pick up the ultimate guide to television!! Doh!

A

Anonymous

sta99y:Well I guess il have to keep it and go down the multichannel input route to get HD Audio etc from a BD player. Now I need to choose the correct player?! Can anyone tell me which BD player came tops in this months supertest?? Only I got the June issue but it was different to what is advertised on the web site!! I seemed to pick up the ultimate guide to television!! Doh!

If you want multi-channel outputs, then it was the Panasonic DMP-BD85.

sta99y

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Funny you say that!! I did read a review were they rated it highly @£280 ish however they raved at the LG390 with 5*'s and that was £250 ish! Which is the better?? Il be buying around mid July as Birthday money will fund it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts