what is a great deal tvs

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
a great deal when you see a TCL 50 inch 2022 model for £265. Sorry to say that deal did not last very long . The same deal is now £299 or £379 for the QLED version 2023 which is better ? on Amazon and delivery on these is very quick ( unlike Currys ) . Its only real rival is Hisense 50 inch at £299 However there is a 2020 model Hisense at £339 . Personally i rather go for the QLED TCL 2023/2 model But Hisense has still to show there new 50s 55s 2023 models . This is just an opinion I seen the report on the QLED and it looks very good . I mean what does the opposition have ? nothing at that price whatsoever .

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
Value for money with TVs has been good for years.
Unlike with hi-fi where, with some exceptions, VFM seems to be decreasing.
think with hi fi people keep there outfits much longer now especially now that long playing records are the in thing to buy ( at over £30). I have that tapes are back too . People appear do not want "pure sound" Certain countries produce these TVs at silly prices , mainly because , not paying there workers , what they should be paying . ( no unions to get in the way) How long this lasts is a matter them and not us. But the problem will come in the electronic industry . Already there is a problem with supplying electronics to the motor industry ( one year waits for new electric cars ) . Now is the time to buy this is now open season for buying new TVs. The problems with supplying , has already hit the car industry . But there is something else now " COVID" . When one expert from UNWHO says one country it is thought that 80% of that country will get the latest form of COVID OMICRON . This will affect the whole electronics industry

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts