What hifi show 2009

topbloke55

Oct 31, 2008
Visit site
skularatna: but i take it this is a huge convention for audio enthusiasts and their ilk?ÿ Will there be Q&A's etc?

Err ... no. ÿIf you like games and all the other things in Stuff mag then you will like it. ÿThe Bristol show is good, which I know is only sponsored by WHF, but good venue for audio.

Saying that you do have to go to Excel to appreciate how good other venues are for audio shows.

ÿSorry WHF, I know this has been covered at some length after this years show, maybe the marketing and budget people will change there mind on these things on 2010?

T

the record spot

You're holding it in Edinburgh! Really?! That's very decent of you; I'll be there and you can all come round for tea and cookies after.
emotion-2.gif

fatboyslimfast

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
No, keep it a stone's throw (with a very powerful catapult) from my house
emotion-2.gif

It's only 10 mins for me (if the missus drops me down. Over 1hr by bus!!!).

Saying that, Glasge or Edinburrrrra is cheaper to fly to from Bristol than drive to Excel and park. Weird...

Sc00bied00

Sep 3, 2007
Visit site
yeah what ever happened to the show in Edinburgh anyway's? Lack of sales, attendance or too expensive for the venues.... I can remember going to them....I think, hmmmm so long ago...

AlmaataKZ

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
What about the other hi-fi related shows in London area in 2009? Do you now where I can get the info?

I remember there was a regular one near Heathrow - when is that runing this year?

Are there any others planned?

Would appreiciate any info.

A

Anonymous

NEC anyone?
Votes please...........
At least its not on bonfire night this year

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts