what film next

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
timwileman:Clare Newsome:
Dark Knight.

hmmm, not tempted by a trip back to narnia or angelina jolie :)

I hated almost every self-satisfied moment of the first Narnia film (which I knew I would - only watched to be a good Auntie), so have no plans to watch the second.

And Wanted looks like a load of enjoyable nonsense that'll play far better on my big screen at home with a few beers in a couple of months' time! (As opposed to with an over-iced, over-priced soft drink and a cinema of idiots talking through it).

And yes, I am in a bad mood.
emotion-5.gif

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Prince Caspian even though the preview I`ve seen doesn`t appear to resemble the book at all which is the least interesting of the Narnia series of seven tales. Why don`t they do the Magicians Nephew or The Horse And His Boy which came before Caspian and were better books? The preview I saw looked more like The Return Of The King pt2!

Why am I going? Family outing of course.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
Oh yeah. Forgot to mention that Caspian is supposed to be about 12 years old and the actor theyv`e got playing him is 26! (Might be 24 but I think he`s 26)

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
I watched 'The Cottage' on PPV the other night. Not too impressed TBH. Not particularly funny or gory. Andy Serkis & Reece Shearsmith are quite good in it though.

Not a bad film, just could have been much better.....And Jennifer Ellison is annoying, she just swears through the whole film.....Begins to give you a headache after a while.

T

the record spot

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee".

Oh Jules, you bad lad....!

As for the movies, just watched Cloverfield, 7 months late (quite good for me really) and not sure what's next to arrive from EasyCinema (effectively, LoveFilm minus any smutty titles...
emotion-1.gif
). Quite fancy Dark Knight though, the Bob Kane book a few years back was stunning.

timwileman

Mar 19, 2008
Visit site
next is Mama Mia for me (its the wifes choice...honest!) then dark knight i reckon, i seem to have missed Wanted but saw Prince Caspian and Hancock, both ok to good films but nothing shatteringly brill...

Have high hopes for dark knight though...

TRENDING THREADS