What do you think is the worst abum/song ever?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I was listening to the radio earlier and heard lady gaga- paparazzi come on it was truely awful it just sounds like tuneful winging. I think it tops my list. I also dont think much of the prodigys latest album its doesnt seem to be very well recorded it just sounds muddled and flat

Whats your oppinion?

A

Anonymous

Just got back from the pub - they had the worst (best!?) album I've ever seen - Keith Chegwin's Cheesy pop album - google it!!

A

Anonymous

My mistake; it's called Cheggers Choice. Look at the playlist on Amazon - it's not good!

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
not sure what its called but i no william shatner recorded it

he should of been jailed for his version of lucy in the sky for crimes against music.

A

Anonymous

Worst album. Snow Patrol - Final Straw. Words cant convey my loathing for this MOR trash. I find anything MOR pointless but them more than most.Worst song could be 'Monster' by The Automatic. Whats with the keyboard player/screamer? But just beating that to the top is 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' by Meatloaf.I couldve picked any of his songs but that one just has the edge.

Don Jr

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Lady Gaga is tough to beat. She's right up there with Britanny Spears in the no musical talent category. I heard some Kid Rock recently and that made me want to quit listening to music all together. I live in the U.S. and we've been big on popularizing people with very little talent, especially in the last 15 years or so. All those I've mentioned thus far are perfect examples. Here's one more perfect example....The Jonas Brothers. They're not big on talent, and the only reason anyone knows who they are is becuase all the 12 year old girls think they're cute. I have to dig deep to find talented musicians to listen too, usually discovering them through public radio shows.

A

Anonymous

ash was the name of the band the album was so rubbish i took it back.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
bobbyg81:Worst song could be 'Monster' by The Automatic. Whats with the keyboard player/screamer? But just beating that to the top is 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' by Meatloaf.

Oh the humanity! The Loaf RAWKS!!! And i quite liked that automatic song.

Meat is appearing on Slash's solo album next year aparently! Now, tell me you're excited!

I cant think of a really bad album as i dont think being a bit boring qualifies. Tho ill bet good money its a beatles album
emotion-5.gif

Singles wise tho, ill go with anything by the ting tings. Or that silly recent-ish 1 by mccartney. id rather forget its title.

A

Anonymous

Anything by Lady Gaga. Made of Bricks by Kate Nash. Also the twaddle that won the Mercury prize this year.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
robjcooper:'Stairway to Heaven' big bucket of pretentious twaddle !

You've lost me there. Led IV is one of those rare albums where every track is exceptional.
emotion-40.gif

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
True. I think some people think of some tracks as awful, but it's only because they've been played to death on the radio. If you actually listen to the track, ignore hype etc, the likes of Stairway To Heaven, Bohemian Rhapsody etc are actually excellent tracks, and are unlikely to be equalled today.

A

Anonymous

I agree with Frankie and Chris here. Stairway, although slightly pretentious, has some superb guitar work in it, but im standing by comments on Snow Patrol and Meatloaf. Im surprised no one else is bashing these 'artists'. Im sorry but i fail to understand how people can gain any pleasure from listening to them.

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
robjcooper:

Heard it when it first came out and detested it immediately. Always hated it and always will - overblown pompous pointless drivel that leaves me cold !

OK. I'll play Devil's advocate.

Is Stairway To Heaven really the worst song you've ever heard?
emotion-40.gif

robjcooper

Sep 29, 2008
Visit site
For something which is allegedly 'proper music', then an unequivocal yes (Bohemian Rhapsody and Freebird are both very close runners up).

For something which doesn't pretend to be more than it is - i.e throwaway tat, then 'Shadap You Face', the Birdie Song and anything by Chas 'n' Dave rank highly up there as abhorrent but I get a feeling they're meant to provoke that reaction amongst some people !

As far as I'm concerned, the sooner she can afford to either fit an escalator or lift to heaven the better !

manicm

I'll put another spin on this - I can tell you the artists who wrote the worst Bond themes:

U2

Madonna

and the latest by Jack White/Alicia Keys (the latter must be regretting on singing this **** by now).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts