What blu-ray movie would you recommend to make my system sing?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi, just wondering what movies would sound and look great with my setup. KEF 2005.3k2/ yamaha RX-V667. Seem to watch lots of animated disney blu-rays. But what else would be recommended to make my system buzz away from disney?

Cheers Darren

A

Anonymous

Apocalypse Now Redux, which has just recently been released on Blu-ray. Haven't got the BR version yet, but it's at the top of my list of films to buy. You can't get much further away from Disney than that, and it is a classic too!

A

Anonymous

Still has to be The Dark Knight for me, allthough Inception is a corker!! But if you actually want your your system to 'sing', John Legend live at the house of blues sounds amazing.

A

Anonymous

Michael Jackson, "This is it", has awesome sound.

+1 for Toy Story 3, Dark Knight, Inception

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Yep Micheal Jacksons "This is it" Excellent

If you can sit through it King Kong- blu ray is my recommendation to test any home theatre surround. Excellent bass and a superb surround stage throughout the movie.

A

Anonymous

iron man 2, and if only for the sound of spocks craft going to warp speed :) star trek..

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
dsharratt said:
Hi, just wondering what movies would sound and look great with my setup. KEF 2005.3k2/ yamaha RX-V667. Seem to watch lots of animated disney blu-rays. But what else would be recommended to make my system buzz away from disney?

Cheers Darren

Well, I suppose it depends on the type of Films that you like, might be worth looking at a well known US Hi Def review site.

For myself, "Quantum of Solace" is a good soundtrack and " band of Brothers" is in places a stunning sountrack if you are into these types of Films.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts