What are you watching?

Page 60 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
expat_mike said:
BBB

Don't forget that you need to watch The Trial tonight. :rofl:

And do you really think I did? :)

I wasn't holding out much hope, it was just a gentle tease.

If you are struggling to raise the enthusiasm to watch The Trial, then maybe the film club should mutually agree that if anyone wants to watch/comment, they should do so by the end of May, and then we can all move onto the next film. :cheers:

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

expat_mike said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
expat_mike said:
BBB

Don't forget that you need to watch The Trial tonight. :rofl:

And do you really think I did? :)

I wasn't holding out much hope, it was just a gentle tease.

If you are struggling to raise the enthusiasm to watch The Trial, then maybe the film club should mutually agree that if anyone wants to watch/comment, they should do so by the end of May, and then we can all move onto the next film. :cheers:

It's not enthusiasm to watch it that I lack, I've started to watch it on several occasions, but it's just one of those films that you have to be in the mood for, and the only time I was in the mood, I fell asleep before the end.

It's time to move on to the next film.

D

Deleted member 2457

How to Train your Dragon, and then I am going to watch The Wolf of Wall Street.

MrReaper182

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I've just finished watching my all time favourite film The big Lebowski. John Goodman and Jeff Bridges are both fantastic in the film. The supporting cast were also great, but how could they not be when you have the likes of Philip Seymour Hoffman (who was one of the all time greatest actors) and Steve Buscemi (another all time great actor) in supporting roles. If you have never seen this film and you like comedy films then you need to watch this film.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
811tAcPkVmL._SL1500_.jpg

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Recently seen Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle series 1 and 2.

Currently watching the documentary West of Memphis and then working my way through Alan Bennet's Talking Heads.

McGowan

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
At the minute I'm getting really into the Sopranos! Bought the box set (Only £49.99 In HMV) the other day and I'm loving it! Been brilliant so far (as was expected)!
imagejpeg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts