What are you watching?

Page 59 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
broadchurch-bluray.gif

Broadchurch again (but on Blu-ray this time).

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
Series 1 of Line of Duty, and Beyond The Hills in the last couple of days. I should give the latter another goas it did little for me, but I know I probably won't see it again.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Snowtown. Very well made film and pretty accurate on details as well. Very grim though, and the look and the feel of the film really add to the subject matter. If you've seen this (or even if you haven't), watch The Bodies In The Barrels documentary first, which does make the film a little easier to understand with regards to the characters.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
simonlewis said:
Alec said:
Enjoying Nebraska as I type.

Is it worth at watch alec ?, thought about getting it but £20 was a bit dear.

Is that on BluRay? I don't think I found BD (I always get them over DVDs if I can). Mine was £10.00, including P & P, from Amazon.

I'd say it's worth a look, especially if you saw and liked The Straight Story.

There's a DVD copy or two on eBay for around the same money I paid. Entirely unrelatedly, a mod would be welcome to give you my email address.

T

theflyingwasp

Watched django unchained earlier ,watching bill & teds bogus journey just now and up next is risky business .how's that's for 3 different films.

TRENDING THREADS