What are you watching?

Page 53 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

michael hoy

Diamond Joe said:
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
I think I've found a lady to rival Miss Bellucci in my affections. Louise Bourgoin.

MMMmmmmmmmmmm

BG_15-06_02.jpg

Oooo, can you recommend any films she's been in? :shifty:

Oooo indeed :)

Have a peep here.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I've seen this 3 times now, and I have to say I really like it, especially on Blu Ray, where both the sound and picture are fantastic.

51l6MmREQPL.jpg

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm looking forward to this new BBC 2 series Peaky Blinders that starts this Thursday 12th September. A gangland tale set in Birmingham (England) in the 1920's it looks very promising indeed.

Also, I've very much been enjoying the BBC 1 thriller on Sunday night What Remains, the climax this coming Sunday should be good. Plenty of red herrings so I've no idea whodunnit.

Alec

Oct 8, 2007
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Alec said:

With Ronnie Corbett? :)

I used to see that in th ewee hours when I used to keep very odd hours.

Saw the remake of The Wicker Man last night. Oy! I hope heads rolled!

OK, I'm sure it has its audience, being toned down compared to th eorigianl, but I'm not sure I can forgive it the same way I can forgive the English language remakes of Let The Right One Come In and The Girl With... for bringing good films to a wider audience. Indeed, sometimes I doubt I should forgive those remakes on that basis...but they weren't terrible...

EDIT - next up The Purge, Spike Island and Byzantium.

SiUK

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Snuff Box...watching again...because once just isn't enough! :grin: Matt Berry and Rich Fulcher. One of the funniest series I've ever seen. Only one series though. Once watched It'll haunt you!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts