What are you watching?

Page 28 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
My daughter and I have recently been working our way through the `Hustle` box set series 1-5. Very classy piece of television with some wonderful acting performances in particular by Marc Warren who plays Danny.

Lost Angeles

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
survivor:

My daughter and I have recently been working our way through the `Hustle` box set series 1-5. Very classy piece of television with some wonderful acting performances in particular by Marc Warren who plays Danny.

Agree, always enjoyed watching this on the Beeb. The episode where they got dropped on in Traf square in the nuddy was absolutely brill.

Last night it was

Black-Adder-Goes-Forth-Front-Cover-4561.jpg

"You shot my speckled Jim?!!" Brilliant.

A

Anonymous

Tonestar1:
maxflinn:how drugs work...cocaine... bbc hd..

Same as me Max. Did you get my thanks for that tip on the amp from musicraft? He got it delivered yesterday.

yes, but i didn't see it for a couple of days, i replied then, its no problem, glad to have helped, it was a great deal
emotion-21.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Thursday night was:

And last night was:

Both were great, but don't ask me to explain what was going on in Primer

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:
the_town_blu_ray.jpg
just ben down blockbusters but thay dont have it till monday so im going to put greenzone on. instead

is it any good as i might pick it up for next week
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

it was pretty predictable nod, similar to "heat" but not in the same league. i watched it all anyway which is more than i've done with a few other movies lately
emotion-1.gif

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
maxflinn:it was pretty predictable nod, similar to "heat" but not in the same league. i watched it all anyway which is more than i've done with a few other movies lately
emotion-1.gif

next week i think it will be between town and im still hear.i must admit neither one really grabs me.

i have not seen that joanna hex yet, but again it dosent look to good. i like that josh browin guy but i dont really like the girl(whos name i forget

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
nodnarb4444:

maxflinn:it was pretty predictable nod, similar to "heat" but not in the same league. i watched it all anyway which is more than i've done with a few other movies lately
emotion-1.gif

next week i think it will be between town and im still hear.i must admit neither one really grabs me.

i have not seen that joanna hex yet, but again it dosent look to good. i like that josh browin guy but i dont really like the girl(whos name i forget
i think that "devil" might be out to.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Felon. Prison flick with Stephen Dorff and Val Kilmer. Although it doesn't tread any new ground within the genre, it's well written, with pretty well fleshed-out characters. Also, Dorff and Kilmer put in good performances (a rarity for Kilmer, these days). I enjoyed it.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
nodnarb4444:nodnarb4444:
emotion-1.gif

i think that "devil" might be out to.

I only managed to get through twenty minutes of 'The Town' before switching it off. watching Affleck unintelligibly mumble his way through his lines was unbearable.

Jonah Hex isn't quite as bad as all the reviews. That's not to say it's a good flick, but if you switch your brain off it's entertaining enough.

Definitely watch 'Devil'. I watched it a few weeks ago and it's surprisingly brilliant.

D

Deleted member 2457

About to watch again, Slash on MTV HD at Rock Am Ring 2010
emotion-21.gif

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
51kMjLJ0enL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Watched this last night and really enjoyed it, which suprised me as I was expecting it to be average at best. Really good film though and was really impressed with the girl who played Hit Girl. I just hope they make a sequel...

Diamond Joe

Mar 1, 2008
Visit site
Diamond Joe:
One of my favourite films...

220px-Leon-poster.jpg

...on blu-ray.

Spoilt by my soon-to-be-deposited-in-a-skip Sony BD players inability to play the disk all the way through without stopping at random intervals, very frustrating
emotion-12.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts