What are you listening to?

Page 451 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy there's not realy a smiley for this one it should be a keyboard playing rock out with the classic groove showing my age now I guess :rockout: :dance: :)

Pete68

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
3047Seasick%20Steve%20album%20artwork_resized.jpg

Seasick Steve - Man from another time

Back_from_Bose

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
John Legend & The Roots (Live from SoHo)

Dermot O'Leary presents The Saturday Sessions 2011 & 2012

BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge (Various)

Quite a few awesome live tracks

Ordinary People, Pumed up kicks, Rolling in deep, Sex on fire, streets of philly, Running up that hill.

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
:rockout: Rubber factory The Black Keys If you Like Elcomino then you will love the Rubber Factory and Brothers in fact all of there earley stuff :rockout:

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

51okD0BsBLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

14 Iced Bears - Wonder

I still like this, and surprisingly, so does my wife now.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
51okD0BsBLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

14 Iced Bears - Wonder

I still like this, and surprisingly, so does my wife now.

Yay !

I found out after around 18 years of marriage that MOST of the tunes I used to get my then girlfriend up to dance to at 'The Dancing' were in fact not to her liking even though we played em daily (kind of) in her room..... but although a "New Romantic type" at that time... I did still love all the different types of music... I JUST LOVE MUSIC (shoot me) I like her heavy metal tunes too..... :)

We get on quite brilliantly anyway... hehe :rofl:

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
newton fouikner rebuilt by humans there needs to be more musical smileys as this isn't :rockout: or even :dance: or even :dance: :rockout: but not realy 8) either

mr malarky

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
toyota man said:
newton fouikner rebuilt by humans there needs to be more musical smileys as this isn't :rockout: or even :dance: or even :dance: :rockout: but not realy 8) either

Good choice, saw him at Glastonbury in 2011, first time I'd ever heard him and "robot woman" blew my muddy little socks off!

toyota man

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Anyone heard Joe Bonamassa's live acoustic set I tried to buy it today and hmv do not have it this comming week they say. they do have the dvd so I might settle for that

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts