What are you listening to?

Page 262 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
51FR4S9TT9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Kosheen - Kokopelli

A

Anonymous

Miles Davis ..........Kind of Blue HD Remaster on Spotify

What an amazing intimate recording!

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
brittondave:
Miles Davis ..........Kind of Blue HD Remaster on Spotify

What an amazing intimate recording!

Agreed, a wonderful album.

IMHO, also a great test of a system's detail retrieval if during Blue in Green you can clearly hear the drummer's 'brush work' but without the recording sounding bright/metallic at the top end
emotion-5.gif

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
6th.replicant:The Who - Who's Next [remastered SHM SA-CD - stunning SQ
emotion-11.gif
]

When first asked about the SHM SA-CDs of Let it Bleed and What's Going On I didn't have much to objectively base an opinion on, but since then I've compared Let it Bleed to the CD version and the difference is stunning. I love the SQ of the SHM SC-CD, just a fantastic sense of space and the band members playing together, as well as the expression in Mick's voice, where you can really get a sense of his age and a great richness of detail. The performance just feels so organic and alive.

A

Anonymous

Audio secrecy by Stone Sour..... Very good at first listen, should get even better in time

A

Anonymous

ninjatunexxboxin3d.jpeg

Various Artists - Ninja Tune XX Box Set

20 Years of Ninja Tune. 6 CD's, 6 Exclusive Vinyl. My idea of musical heaven. Daveh75, you need to check this one out. :]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts