What are you listening to?

Page 545 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

dim_span

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
71zDopLPEnL._SY355_.jpg

dim_span

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I've been working for a new client this week ... he has fetched me from home in the mornings and has taken me home after work .... He has been playing this cd (loud) in his car everyday since monday ....

I'm starting to enjoy track 3 *dirol*

512-wPySWpL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Kaseko from Suriname is almost non existant on streaming services but plenty of it on youtube.

Can't seem to find Dizzy's calypso album Jambo Caribe, but I found this one on Wimp - Afro.

MI0001883679.jpg

MI0000167095.jpg

Drinking some peach rum cocktail and enjoying Afro-Caribbean vibes.

01_900x288-586x236.jpg

Any fun music from Colombia?

dim_span

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Vladimir said:
dim_span said:
The Gypsy Kings

Try their live Gipsy Kings Live in Los Angeles on DVD. Wonderfull concert.

From the studio albums Roots is my fav. Especially the track Rhythmic. So powerfull.

I lived in South Africa for many years .... every Italian restaurant there played Gipsy Kings ....

Whenever I hear their music, I crave for a 'proper' pizza cooked in a wood oven, with lots of good red south african wine and an Irish coffee (or two) to end the meal

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
dim_span said:
I lived in South Africa for many years .... every Italian restaurant there played Gipsy Kings ....

Whenever I hear their music, I crave for a 'proper' pizza cooked in a wood oven, with lots of good red south african wine and an Irish coffee (or two) to end the meal

An awesome way to live.
thumbs_up.gif

dim_span

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Vladimir said:
dim_span said:

An awesome way to live.

it was a very good place many years ago ... sadly, we all left and all my mates went different ways .... some in OZ, some in New Zealand ... some in the US etc.

we were a close bunch and had very good times .... we are all planning a get together over Christmas this year ... will be good

TRENDING THREADS