What are you listening to?

Page 542 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

dim_span

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
m_ward_transfiguration_of_vincent-jb-070-1265339835.jpeg

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Macspur said:

Heard a bit of her on 6 Music. I love listening to 6 Music when I'm working on my own, really helps the days go faster, and I'm really enjoying some of the recent releases.

The Unthanks 'Flutter' is a really lovely song, and a couple of days ago, I think it was Mark Radcliffe that followed it with This Mortal Coil 'Song To The Siren', which has to be the most beautiful record ever made, and had me in bits while I was trying to work.

Why people listen to the same sh*t every day, I'll never understand.

SteveR750

I have recently "discovered" Linkin Park, and now tonight I find myself in rhapsody over Hetfield and his mates. I'm a bit of a die hard 70s / 80s rock n roller, so it's not been an easy transition, though I accepted Eddie Vedder into my heart years ago.

So, on a roll, tonight's edification has also inclided some Enter Shikari, and Oelander. Intertwined with a smattering of Thompson(s) and Neil Young.

Macspur

May 3, 2010
Visit site
BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW said:
Macspur said:

Heard a bit of her on 6 Music. I love listening to 6 Music when I'm working on my own, really helps the days go faster, and I'm really enjoying some of the recent releases.

The Unthanks 'Flutter' is a really lovely song, and a couple of days ago, I think it was Mark Radcliffe that followed it with This Mortal Coil 'Song To The Siren', which has to be the most beautiful record ever made, and had me in bits while I was trying to work.

Why people listen to the same sh*t every day, I'll never understand.

Beats me!

Just bought Here's the tender coming by The Unthanks and their album called Last is beautiful too.

Discovered The Smoke Fairies on 6 music, very good too.

Mac

www.macsmusic.blogbubble.net

Gary T

Feb 19, 2015
Visit site
Just re-discovering my cd collection and have been listening to Joan Armatrading's Me myself I album.

Great production for late 70's early 80's.

Check it out if you have a copy

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts