What are you listening to?

Page 307 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
41SPEX1721L.jpg

Tonestar1

51FVQKXZM3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Masterpiece. Way ahead of it's time, it took the rest of the music world 7 years to get the electronica thing.

Wee anecdote about this. Paul Oakenfold tried to remix everything in it's right place. After six moths of endless tinkering he realised he couldn't better this track in any shape or form. He played it straight as the opening track on his world tour. Not sure if it's entirely true but I love the story.

Tonestar1

nodnarb4444:
51CSdWeDz4L.jpg

Before that album Radiohead were a very good guitar band. When it was released it was clear they were true musical innovators as well as superbly accomplished musicians. Paranoid Android is like a wee mini opera.

carter

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
]Tonestar1:

nodnarb4444:
51CSdWeDz4L.jpg

Before that album Radiohead were a very good guitar band. When it was released it was clear they were true musical innovators as well as superbly accomplished musicians. Paranoid Android is like a wee mini opera.

had this album years ago,i dont no what happend to it(probably stolen from my car when it was robbed outside valley park warner bros cinema
emotion-12.gif
)

anyway i picked it up from a secound hand cd shop yesterday for........50p
emotion-21.gif
bargin

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts