What are you listening to?

Page 298 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

41sLLQmLIgL._SS400_.jpg

Air - Love 2

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
61x20uT637L._SS400_.jpg

Dunedin Consort: Handel - Messiah SACD

While I'm rooted in the camp that is, "Still waiting for the case for the defence to present their evidence"*, re this religion lark, can't deny that they do have some fine tunes.
emotion-5.gif

*John Mortimer's quote re God stuff

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
daveh75:Camel - Mirage

daveh75:Roger Waters - The Pros and Cons Of Hitch Hiking

daveh75:Pink Floyd - Animals
Hmm, having a 'home-rolled smokin' session', perchance?
emotion-4.gif

BTW, is that your car in your avatar? Lowered, larger diameter/wider rims - any other mods??
emotion-11.gif

daveh75

6th.replicant:Hmm, having a 'home-rolled smokin' session', perchance?
emotion-4.gif
Lol...Beleive it or not, no.

BTW, is that your car in your avatar? Lowered, larger diameter/wider rims - any other mods??
emotion-11.gif
Nope, not mine that one. It was a MiniWorld feature car, IIRC.

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
This was the very first CD I bought back in 1990, and you know it's one of the best produced CD's I've got still to this day, and it's a compilation too...

41XZReGENGL._SS400_.jpg

Peter Gabriel's "Shaking The Tree-Sixteen Golden Greats"

hammill

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
Gong "Gazeuse" I was never much of a fan of the Daevid Allen version of Gong, but this jazz rock incarnation played some fantastic music, this being the best.

A

Anonymous

matthewpiano:Beethoven Symphony No.6 - Berlin Phil with Furtwangler from a brilliant box set by Audite of Furtwangler's late radio recordings. Wonderful music making. Sounds good for 1948 too.

thought i'd have a listen myself mp, it's great
emotion-21.gif
merry xmas to you...

god i love this spotify malarkey
emotion-2.gif

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

The Ruts - "The Crack"

Just about the greatest punk album made, but looked down upon because they were excellent musicians.

"Savage Circle" should be listened to by everyone, it's a Jazz/Punk/Rock fusion. Brilliant!

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
All done for the day now. Visiting done, relatives thanked, food eaten, washing up done, mother-in-law asleep in the lounge...

Peace and quiet now, and into my haven in the front room. So let's have something nice and relaxed and cool...

518vHyct3CL._SS400_.jpg

matthewpiano

maxflinn:
matthewpiano:Beethoven Symphony No.6 - Berlin Phil with Furtwangler from a brilliant box set by Audite of Furtwangler's late radio recordings. Wonderful music making. Sounds good for 1948 too.

thought i'd have a listen myself mp, it's great
emotion-21.gif
merry xmas to you...

god i love this spotify malarkey
emotion-2.gif

Sorry Max, only just seen this. Merry Christmas to you too mate!!

Glad you liked the Beethoven.

I agree that Spotify is excellent. I frequently use it for listening to stuff before I buy the CD.

Still hooked on CDs though, and working in a big music shop that has a recorded classical music department only encourages me more!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts