What are you listening to?

Page 221 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Queen_Greatest_Hits.png

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Caveman were that rarest of things, a credible UK hip-hop outfit - and this 1990 debut is a winning selection of jazzy-ish beats and flat Sarf London rhymes. And now I come to think about it, MCM (for it is he) doesn't look unlike Antonio Fargas.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Simon Lucas:Caveman were that rarest of things, a credible UK hip-hop outfit - and this 1990 debut is a winning selection of jazzy-ish beats and flat Sarf London rhymes. And now I come to think about it, MCM (for it is he) doesn't look unlike Antonio Fargas.

No, that's not it, I'm with Thaiman, I know him from somewhere...

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Thaiman:

Simon Lucas:
caveman_cover.bmp

I never heard of the band before but I could swear that I know that guy in the bottom right hand corner from somewhere!

I think he looks like a guy from a UK kids tv drama show but his bio doesn't say anything about an acting career so most probably isn't him. Even so, it's going to get on my nerves all day now trying to think of the name of the tv show. Arrgghh! Hopefully some kind soul will come along and help us....

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
Okay, so now I'm tortured on two counts. 1) who does MCM look like? and 2) what's the name of the kids drama show that featured someone who looked like MCM but probably isn't him?

Doesn't bode well for all the other work I'm supposed to be doing...

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Simon Lucas:Okay, so now I'm tortured on two counts. 1) who does MCM look like? and 2) what's the name of the kids drama show that featured someone who looked like MCM but probably isn't him?

I've got no chance now, I've just looked at him again and thought "Oh, it's Alexandra Burke!".

The guy in the middle is definitely Marcus Brigstock though...

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
the_lhc:Simon Lucas:Okay, so now I'm tortured on two counts. 1) who does MCM look like? and 2) what's the name of the kids drama show that featured someone who looked like MCM but probably isn't him?

I've got no chance now, I've just looked at him again and thought "Oh, it's Alexandra Burke!".

Sorry Simon, a problem shared is a problem halved and all that .... :)

The one on the left looks a bit like Theo from the Cosby Show.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
mikegtar:the_lhc:Simon Lucas:Okay, so now I'm tortured on two counts. 1) who does MCM look like? and 2) what's the name of the kids drama show that featured someone who looked like MCM but probably isn't him?

Sorry Simon, a problem shared is a problem halved and all that .... :)

The one on the left looks a bit like Theo from the Cosby Show.

Damn, I was just about to say that! What was his name...?

mikegtar

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
Simon Lucas:

the_lhc:Damn, I was just about to say that! What was his name...?

This is getting more and more like a conversation in an Old People's Home.

Eh, pardon ? You'll 'ave to speak up young man. Where's me tea, I want me tea...

The guy who played Theo Huxtable was Malcolm Jamal Warner.

I still can't think of the actor that the guy on the right looks like, but in the meantime I'll offer Dwain Chambers as the look-a-likey

dwain_mcm.jpg

Simon Lucas

Jun 5, 2007
Visit site
mikegtar:
I still can't think of the actor that the guy on the right looks like, but in the meantime I'll offer Dwain Chambers as the look-a-likey

dwain_mcm.jpg

They certainly seem to share the same furrier.

Fisherking 145

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Saw him Monday night, sensational! Bought myself 2 CD's, turned down the chance to have a chat with him, but someone got him to sign the above album for me. Thoroughly recommended.

TRENDING THREADS