What are you listening to?

Page 217 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

jimdonnelly

Jun 22, 2007
Visit site
61jFAYgajfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Tonya

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
Being a DTS nut, I just got hold of the 5.1 version of the classic Steve Miller album (fly like an eagle) which still sounds fresh.

Also embarrassingly enough, sorta hooked on the DTS pressing of Rihanna's latest.
The bass is a killer . . . .

A

Anonymous

I'm listening to the recent Al Stewart live cd - Uncorked. It's absolutely brilliant - excellent recording and acoustics - and he's playing some of his lesser popular works (there was an earlier live cd covering some of the more popular works). Al Stewart has been around since the late sixties, though he sounds exactly the same as he did on his very early recordings.

A

Anonymous

idc - I am currently listening to Khoma - A Final Storm . I know you like your Swedish bands - see what you think to these guys.

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
nodnarb4444:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH God, NO!!!! How can you stand it? Just dreadful, dreadful music, Lily Allen looks like a towering genius next to this garbage. And her voice (Nash I mean), that horrible fake cockney-esque sing-song talking she does, makes me want to tear my own ears off to make it stop! There's nothing authentic about her, The Saturdays have got more musical credibility than this!

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
the_lhc:nodnarb4444:

z.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH God, NO!!!! How can you stand it? Just dreadful, dreadful music, Lily Allen looks like a towering genius next to this garbage. And her voice (Nash I mean), that horrible fake cockney-esque sing-song talking she does, makes me want to tear my own ears off to make it stop! There's nothing authentic about her, The Saturdays have got more musical credibility than this!

Not a fan then....
emotion-5.gif

stevee1966

Sep 21, 2007
Visit site
Marillion, Marillion, and more Marillion.

Fish-era, Hogarth-era, it really doesn't matter as there's been no one in the past 30 years to touch them.

Though i'm still partial to a little bit of Slayers 'Reign In Blood' when i need a manic half hour or so !!!!

A

Anonymous

Lou Reed - Transformer.

By the way Kate Nash - agree with the the_lhc, holy cow what a stinker of an album.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts