What are you listening to?

Page 205 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

Lost Angeles:
4156CSRKWEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

One for diim_span.

snap! ... I have this one, ... a few good tracks, but not as good as 'The house on the Hill'

A

Anonymous

Lost Angeles:
4156CSRKWEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

One for diim_span.

snap! ... I have this one, ... a few good tracks, but not as good as 'The house on the Hill'

Pete Shields

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
Dragged to see the lovely bones at the cinema tonight.

Really impressed with the Brian Eno soundtrack, which on checking is not being released.

Going to download some of the individual tracks from Napster for playback tomorrow night

good internet link about music in film here

http://www.squidoo.com/the-lovely-bones-soundtrack

So, tomorrow night I will be listening to tracks from the Lovely bones non-existent soundtrack!

SpiceWeasel

Apr 10, 2008
Visit site
51Wu0hIf%2BmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Good album (if you skip the first track)

611lBc1FNeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I keep on hearing I know what I am being played on the radio whilst listening at work but I could never remember the track or band to look for on Spotify at home, that was until I had the bright idea of looking at Zane lowes playlist. Have a listen on Spotify and see if they remind you of anyone, sounding very good for a first listen.

Dougal1331

Dec 30, 2007
Visit site
The Qemists' Stompbox (SPOR remix). A truly epic chunk of D&B, with a great tune and some seriously punchy dynamics. The breakdown in the middle is a real woofer-flapping affair, with squelchy, folding pointy noises. (If you hear it you'll know what I mean by that). Got it on 12" vinyl!

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:JamesOK:

I received this the other day and am currently giving it its first listen.

10108985x.jpg

What do you make of it,so far?

Spotified it the other day and was unimpressed.

3rd or 4th listen to this now. I like it. Its a bit different and interesting. Sounds good through headphones too.

JamesOK

May 24, 2008
Visit site
daveh75:
Melodic Indie/Alt Rock from Broken Bells- A joint project of James Mercer(vocalist/guitarist for The Shins) and Brian Burton(AKA Danger Mouse).

51t29hg7NrL._SS500_.jpg

Broken Bells-Broken Bells

Daveh75 - you and I seem to have similar tastes in music, so I'm going to give these a try out!

Tesler

Oct 2, 2007
Visit site
I'm just listening to an album I had forgotten about until I tidied my loft yesterday.

Casiopea, The soundgraphy.

If you like it Jazzy and Funky, this one will do!

daveh75

JamesOK:daveh75:
Melodic Indie/Alt Rock from Broken Bells- A joint project of James Mercer(vocalist/guitarist for The Shins) and Brian Burton(AKA Danger Mouse).

51t29hg7NrL._SS500_.jpg

Broken Bells-Broken Bells

Daveh75 - you and I seem to have similar tastes in music, so I'm going to give these a try out!

Only my first listen, but really liking what i hear so far
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts