What are you listening to?

Page 202 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

daveh75

51g1dZUAgWL._SS500_.jpg

Jimi Hendrix-Valleys of Neptune

A

Anonymous

idc:brittondave:

I can point you in the direction of my friends band. The Sine Star Project and there album Blue Born Earth Boy.

It's on Spotify and for me the stand out tracks are Open your eyes, Strange Girl, Wolf River, Down Down,

This is brilliant brittondave. I agree with your comparison to Muse and would add others such as Mansun and The Pineapple Thief. The vocals remind me of David Sylvian and his solo work. It is symphonic space prog................

31Q207SJFBL._SL500_AA228_.jpg

Great .......I am glad you liked it......

Randomly they ended up on tour supporting Marillion in the Netherlands ....which was a little mentle to say the least.

They do have a more recent album out called Building Humans.....but it hasn't made it to Spotify yet........it is on Itunes I think.

Or alternativley I could send you a copy........but I don't have your address.....?

idc

brittondave:idc:brittondave:

I can point you in the direction of my friends band. The Sine Star Project and there album Blue Born Earth Boy.

It's on Spotify and for me the stand out tracks are Open your eyes, Strange Girl, Wolf River, Down Down,

This is brilliant brittondave. I agree with your comparison to Muse and would add others such as Mansun and The Pineapple Thief. The vocals remind me of David Sylvian and his solo work. It is symphonic space prog................

31Q207SJFBL._SL500_AA228_.jpg

Great .......I am glad you liked it......

Randomly they ended up on tour supporting Marillion in the Netherlands ....which was a little mentle to say the least.

They do have a more recent album out called Building Humans.....but it hasn't made it to Spotify yet........it is on Itunes I think.

Or alternativley I could send you a copy........but I don't have your address.....?

Request email address exchange with brittondave please. Dave you need to do the same
emotion-21.gif

ESP2009

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
idc:[Exactly ESP. Have you tried Jaga Jazzist or Red Snapper?

Presently listening to the Dave Matthew Band after a friend saw them live and raved about it. Very enjoyable US folk rock along the lines of Grant Lee Buffalo and Ryan Adams.

IDC, thanks for the recommendations - I'll plug 'em into Spotify and see what occurs to my sonic pleasure centres.
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts