wharfedale or B&W

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
ISomeone who already heard the Wharfedale diamond(10) and also the B&W 600 series?

Is there a big difference between those 2?Some people's told there's no big difference between them.

I can't find a shop around here to listen to them-(

A

Anonymous

The wharfedale 10.2 gets 5 stars and also the B&W 685.They are around the same price?!

manicm

From the paper specs the Wharfedale's are not the most efficient speakers - and I would take WHF's recommendation to heart that good quality amplification is desirable.

From the review I would expect e.g. the 10.1 to give the 685 a diabolical run for its money.

A

Anonymous

From the review I would expect e.g. the 10.1 to give the 685 a diabolical run for its money.

And this means?Sorry but my English isn't that good-(

A

Anonymous

the 685's is a wonderful pair of speaker. i was using it prior to my current setup, excellent dynamics, solid bass but only with stands. speakers don't sound stressed at all even playing at high levels. i have not heard the wharfedale, but i reckon the 685's would be hard to beat.

manicm

apocalypzeus:the 685's is a wonderful pair of speaker. i was using it prior to my current setup, excellent dynamics, solid bass but only with stands. speakers don't sound stressed at all even playing at high levels. i have not heard the wharfedale, but i reckon the 685's would be hard to beat.

I have the 685s too, but probably not getting the most out of them - driven by Solo Mini - however I find they sound best clear of rear walls - at least 30cm - any closer and the bass increases but overall sound suffers considerably.

TRENDING THREADS