Wharfedale DIAMOND 10 Series

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Gort1951

Aug 18, 2008
Visit site
I was about to get some Diamond 9.1's and a CS. I thought I'd type in Diamond 10 in google and got results including a link to this thread.

Now I want Diamond 10 speakers and some of those glass stands that you fill up.

I wonder when we'll see these from the usual retailers?

They do look nice in black.

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I am writing in from Mumbai, India. Dont know if I am the first person in Mumbai to be a proud owner of the Wharfedale Diamond 10.1, but I have them now for over 2 weeks. And boy, I am loving every second of them. They sound brilliant. I might add better than the already good 9.1. They generate some serious bass for a speaker of this size. Good midrange as well. Have got them paired with Marantz CD5001 CD player and Marantz 7001 amplifier. A great package according to me.

A

Anonymous

They have also just started selling them here in South Africa - I listened to a pair and found them a little bright, I took a pair of the Wharfedale Evo2-8's instead - fantastic speakers for the money, I bought them new for roughly 180 GBP,

A

Anonymous

Antman I'm also from SA and dying to get hold of the diamond 10's, didn't see them at useless hifi corp the last time i was there though, how much were they when you were last there?

I can't imagine how you didn't fall for the 10's, they look brilliant with the new silver trim, reminds me of B&W, hifi corp doesn't have any decent amps to audition with anyway.

TRENDING THREADS