50+ Hrs. Club: Wharfedale Diamond 12

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Simply, of my feedback to KHF (he was part of the engineering team), his reply:
Screen Shot.png

Indeed, the initial hours of listening to, new-out-of-the-box, 12.1 were rough… Then, say, after eight hours, the-promise-of-it (from professional reviews and everyday consumers) was taking shape.

I wish enthusiasts can hear a model from the Diamond 12 Series that has clocked at least 50 hours.

And, thus, I’ll go back to clocking…
new cheap-Fi:
12-1-jpg.2936

Reactions: nopiano

RoA

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
Enjoy :)

I keep going on about it but what is coming out of IAG these days is simply incredible value. Add they have some (very) capable time proven engineers/designers, some of the most advanced in house production facilities and a likely huge R&D budget ... and it's easy to see why.

Both my personal favorite amplifier and standmount under £1k come from IAG.

Last edited:
Reactions: nopiano and Wil
Enjoy :)

I keep going on about it but what is coming out of IAG these days is simply incredible value. Add they have some (very) capable time proven engineers/designers, some of the most advanced in house production facilities and a likely huge R&D budget ... and it's easy to see why.

Both my personal favorite amplifier and standmount under £1k come from IAG.
This is great to see, because for many years Leak was absent and Quad were somewhat adrift aside from the Electrostatics, and Wharfedale were only good for the Diamond it seemed.

Can you remind us what your favourites are?

Reactions: Wil

Wil

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts