WeSC Chambers RZA Premium Headphone at Amazon RRP £249 to £49.99

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Both quadpatch and I who frequent the headphone forum have these and at £50 instead of £250 they are a real bargain. Warm, bassy but a really well-balanced sound and well worth more than £50.

Linky:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WeSC-Chambers-RZA-Premium-Headphone/dp/B0071HJ7BI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375446799&sr=8-1&keywords=wesc+chambers+rza+premium

Enjoy.

D

Deleted member 2457

vpacalypse said:
Hmm... what do other people make of this deal?

Cheaper at Zavvi:

http://www.zavvi.com/electronics/earphones-headphones/wesc-rza-premium-headphones-black/10788780.html?affil=awin&awc=2549_1375453788_c61b3dfb59b46b90150c75aae8a8198f&utm_source=AWin-73258&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=AffiliateWin

smiley-smile.gif

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
lol is 9.99 meant to mean the value they warrant.

I've not heard of the brand, not that I'm fussed. As long as it has stellar sound quality for asking price.

I'm not sure their in the realm of audofile either.

Trusted reviews reviewed them near £80. Now considering they had a price drop from £250, I'd be expecting 10/10, not 8/10.

To me atleast they look like one of the better deals to come through this forum. How does itdo they fare to deals in the past?

A

Anonymous

God, how fussy for £50. They are excellent. Also, how pedantic for £1.00 difference. Every reviewer has their own personal preferences too. Never take the reviewer advice, trust your own ears. Last time I post a deal on here, I'll say.
smiley-foot-in-mouth.gif
It's audiophile by the way.

If you read the post, in my opinion they are worth much more than £50.

A

Anonymous

Good point, thank you bigboss. I never think of those sites.
smiley-embarassed.gif

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
bigboss said:
vpacalypse said:
£43.65 = Flubit price, when I sent them the zavvi link.

I guessed it right! :)

yh, it's a great website you've brought to my attention. I use it quite often, so thanks.

I'm thinking of going after some akg k451's too which have yeilded some good reviews but what do you think?

would they outclass these wesc chambers for overall sound quality?

A

Anonymous

Do let us know how you get on please?

You must be about the last Flubit customer under the old comparison model.

A

Anonymous

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
OneBoxSystem said:

As far as flubit goes...The headphones arrived this morning.

Brand new, sealed what have you... by royal first class tracked delivery.

Overall a smooth transaction...few days wait for delivery (2 or 3 days I think)

Any more questions, let me know.

D

Deleted member 2457

vpacalypse said:
OneBoxSystem said:

As far as flubit goes...The headphones arrived this morning.

Brand new, sealed what have you... by royal first class tracked delivery.

Overall a smooth transaction...few days wait for delivery (2 or 3 days I think)

Any more questions, let me know.

Nice one.
smiley-smile.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks for posting your thoughts. I really like them. On my Aune X1 I think I've found a winning combo, for me. ;)

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
oh you plug them into a dac...

I have those logitech z10 speaker for my pc. I plug these Wesc phones into the headphone jack built on the side of the speaker...

What's your experience of dac's... worth it? really that much better than just using the normal 3.5mm jack?

And on another note... how can you tell whether these headphones are on noise cancelling mode or not? lol

vpacalypse

Feb 22, 2009
Visit site
Certainly, I've used them for around 90 min so far (only tested on 320kbps/ flac files (jazz/ rock/pop/ hip hop / piano)

voices are very clear…mids are clear & treble clear enough.

Sometimes the sound be slightly forced & contrived though on the whole it flows well.

theres enough space between all the instruments to discern what's what here.

Even at low volumes they offer enough insight.

Other phones materialize the sounds of instruments better…

these can slightly sound rough & coarse.

bass is somewhat overbearing; warm & spoungy is the word... more so than normal headphones but not as much as other hip hop phones.

I would prefer a refined, more clean & detailed bass. (but maybe the target audience for these prefer a bass-heavy pre-set).

They don’t offer audiophile sound (but it is very good for the price).

noise cancelling works to a decent extent (not tried in public though since I use them at home)

slightly heavy though comfortable enough, but not for extended periods of time.

Build quality is decent/ good

I wouldn’t recommended them to people on this forum as they don’t possess the characteristics people here would like (sound quality is somewhat compromised by the over bearing bass). I wouldn’t call it a must have item either.

Still It’s the best headphones bargain (£50ish) I’ve seen … if your after over-ear phones and prefer the bass (like so many do)…these are for you. These are designed for processed music tbh & that’s where they thrive.

A

Anonymous

OneBoxSystem said:
Both quadpatch and I who frequent the headphone forum have these and at £50 instead of £250 they are a real bargain. Warm, bassy but a really well-balanced sound and well worth more than £50.

Linky:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WeSC-Chambers-RZA-Premium-Headphone/dp/B0071HJ7BI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375446799&sr=8-1&keywords=wesc+chambers+rza+premium

Enjoy.

Up to £72.50 now.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts