Weird problem with my new Pioneer BDP-320 Blu-ray Player

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Just purchased a PIONEER BDP-320 and having this weird, frustraing problem.

When playing a blu ray movie, switching between categories on the main menu (special features, set up etc) is far from being smooth (maybe 'jolty' is the correct word to describe it). I've tried a few blu ray discs and having the same problem with all (Criterion Vivre sa Vie, Criterion Summer Hours, Warner's Speed Racer and others). I also own a Pal PS3 unit and it is working great (playing the region free discs ofcurse)

I really hope someone can tell me what to do, as I really starting to think I made the wrong choice.

Thanks

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
Haven't had any such problems with mine... if you haven't updated the firmware to the latest release (there was a new release only last week) then try that first. If that doesn't resolve the problem it might be worth talking to the retailer you bought if from.

A

Anonymous

Thanks, will try the new firmware update.

Can't take it back to the retailer because I purchased it In Manhattan but I live in Israel....

d4v3pum4

Nov 15, 2008
Visit site
Sorry to hear about your problems but can you be a bit more specific? I hope that firmware solves the issue but it doesn't always.... Have you searched via google/yahoo etc. to see if anyone else has experienced anything similar with the menus? Ultimately the player's performance should be judged with movie playback, which I hope you are happy with?

A

Anonymous

nothing wrong with mine either just purchased it a few days ago and it works perfectly try the update hopefully that should sort it or a full system reset

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts