|| Week by week building of my home cinema ||

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Messiah

Certainly looking good Lee
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

Maybe Godfather Trilogy? But I really to try out something with 7.1 first!!

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Well done Lee! This should be a mag feature, follow someone doing an install such as this from start to finish. The pro's giving advice or tips on position, set up etc.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

A

Anonymous

HELLO!

Sorry for the long wait. It has been finished for a while just not had the time to update, due to holiday etc.

It is AMAZING!! Logitech took a good hour to get set up perfectly and all the calibrations etc but have been delighted with the results. As have the friends, but not the neighbours! Ha.

The ONLY thing is i still have no blinds and there's still some art work to put up on the walls. But here is the finished product people. Thanks for your interest in what is only a very basic set up. But i think if you get good equipment and set it up in the right way, the results can be as spectacular as any...

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

Sofas are obviously spun around side by side when it's movie time!! :)

And here's the kitchen that the decors matched to. It also has a 37" Panasonic just running it's freeview and it's speakers but looks great for just SD stuff. And the two ceiling speakers that run as Zone 2 off the amp, and sound pretty good actually! Was pleasantly suprised!

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Sorry about the rubbish quality of pics. But hope you've enjoyed the thread. :)

A

Anonymous

Looks worth all that time and effort, nice result and the room still looks like a lounge of some kind rather that an actual cinema like it is all too easy to end up doing.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts