Was out at the hifi shop today for some cables and came away with this...Roku soundbridge.

nads

more info here http://www.rokulabs.com/products_soundbridge.php impressed with the sound. but not with the UK only status of most of the UK stations. I am not UK based.

nads

Well been listening to it for a while now and what to say. the sound is way better that streaming through a normal PC.

managed to sort out the Website and change the time set some presets on the remote.. not sure i will be bothering with the old FM/AM tuner.

nads

in two words an internet radio tuner well that may actually be more than two!

i am currently listening to some chillout music being piped down the net from new york.

into the hifi and the sound quality is better that streaming from the PC.

A

Anonymous

I don't want to be impolite, but how much did that cost? It looks mighty impressive.

nads

[quote user="Jan Hibma"]I don't want to be impolite, but how much did that cost? It looks mighty impressive.[/quote]

o probs but i can only give you the price i paid out here in Sweden 1500sek (just over £100 but will be less in the UK)

And i am currently enjoying a cuppa and listening to Classic FM.

i have just seen that Amazon have then from about 40 squid....

nads

well spent this evening working out how to connect and get things talking to each other, as a side effect i can now print from the laptop via the pc to the printer!

So if i want to as well as the Internet radio stations i can stream any of the audio tracks i have on either the pc of the laptop.

No this is nothing new as i used to have the pc directly connected but it does seem that the sound is better, still using the analog out from the soundbridge as i have done from the pc before. I feel that this will be a relatively inexpensive way to hear "new" music that i would not have bought.

I think i will be having fun.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts