Polish HiFi or Other Nice surprises relating to your most recent purchase?

Jasonovich

Jul 28, 2022
Visit site
My boss told me my custom made SCP speaker cables in the bedroom were tacky, Wah, tacky, Nah?
Anyway, never argue with the boss, I came across the Krüger & Matz 3.0 Speaker Cable on Amazon and took note of peoples positive comments. For £34 can't be bad and if they fail sonically I can replace them with something else.

These Polish derived cables not only met my expectation and beyond; these were also beautifully put together and packaged. These are as good as my custom made SCP cables in terms of sound quality but visually they're a feast to the eyes and compliment well, the Fosi V3 and Dali Zensor 1 speakers. These Polish cables are an absolute bargain.

1694783858478.png

There is some noise in the background about some really good Polish HiFi audio and never took much notice really.
Some names come to mind Melodika, J.SIKORA, TAGA Harmony, Łukasz Lewandowski, doesn't quite roll off my tongue like the more familiar brands. There's quite a bit of coverage in the HiFi Pig French based publication (in English).

Yes pleasantly surprised by the quality of these cables.
Just ask the question, have any of you had some nice surprises in respect of HiFi accessories or anything relating to your most recent (or previous) HiFi purchases?

Last edited:
I had seen the cables on Amazon myself. And wondered whether they were worth taking a chance on. I ended up buying some Italian cables for quite a bit more money. I don’t think many people have heard of them here in 🇬🇧. But I’ve been very happy with them. Ricable Dedalus MKII .

Reactions: Jasonovich

Romulus

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Poland have quite an interest in HiFi not to mention their extensive yearly HiFi exhibition shows in Warsaw . Their Dacs such as Lampizator are known internationally also the Mytek audio components from USA. The HIFi Pig have done a few reviews into amps, dacs and speakers from Poland. Reading between the lines the products seem to be well made and keenly priced in comparison to other similar products from other countries.

Reactions: Jasonovich

TRENDING THREADS