Want to give your hi-fi a workout? This hip-hop classic is our test room stalwart

daveh75

That's a ridiculous generalization. There are people who use this site who only listen to classical music, I mostly listen to prog/psychedelic rock.

I never have and, never will have any desire to listen to hip-hop so, it definitely should not be in my collection.

A bit of an overreaction methinks... And a snobby one at that!

Rui

Mar 23, 2021
Visit site
sorry ,but i know well DeLaSoul and it never took me as a great hip hop band but just a english way of , makin`rap music sell like in mainstream channels only ,i know they were considered by many as the band from The U.K. but listen to it well, doesn´t seem to me any hip hoping to be by luck so many times refered, i know real hip hop bands that didn´t achieve any major laqbel as they were really hip hop i remenber some guys that have an album by Alternative Tentacles records ,maybe the only band of this so kicked style of expression but they sure desereved it ,but why ?with so many great groups that made it great and forgotten in time . incovenient truth?maybe? for sure!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts