Virgin TiVo to amp connector?

• Thread starter Deleted member 160668
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 160668

Hi all,

I’ve ditched Sky and now have Virgin. Got the latest TiVo box and I’m wiring it all up... unlike the Sky box there is no standard RCA connection points. I’ve got what looks like a headphone jack, or a D Audio, or USB.

What cable(s) do I need to buy so I can connect this to my amp? Arcam A29 if that makes any odds.

Cheers all.

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
amormusic said:
Hi all,

I’ve ditched Sky and now have Virgin. Got the latest TiVo box and I’m wiring it all up... unlike the Sky box there is no standard RCA connection points. I’ve got what looks like a headphone jack, or a D Audio, or USB.

What cable(s) do I need to buy so I can connect this to my amp? Arcam A29 if that makes any odds.

Cheers all.

3.5mm headphone-type plug to 2xRCA phonos, job done.

jjbomber

amormusic said:
Hi all,

I’ve got what looks like a headphone jack, or a D Audio, or USB.

Headphone jack 3.5mm to 2 RCA adapter at about 99p, then your current 'Sky' interconnects. Cheaper than buying a new pair of 3.5mm to 2 RCA interconnects

spiny norman

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Headphone jack 3.5mm to 2 RCA adapter at about 99p, then your current 'Sky' interconnects. Cheaper than buying a new pair of 3.5mm to 2 RCA interconnects

Yes, that's what I meant, sorry if not clear. Mind you, at less than £5 for a cable from the big South American river, or £1.90 for this 3m one, could be an alternative.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts