Video Cable Help Plasma And PS3

evilrob

Feb 16, 2008
Visit site
Have finally bit the bullet and purchased a panasonic th-42px80 and a 80gb PS3 this adds to a panasonic dmr-ex77 dvd/hdd recorder.For now my amp stage is the maranz 6002 with some old Qef Q50'swhat are my best options for linking via hdmi(do i need 1 for each connect to tv)also best cables and connection options for amp budget £120 ish

A

Anonymous

Here is what I would do with your set up:

this from your PS3 to your TV

this from your PS3 to your amp

£20, job done.

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
Not sure how you're going to get a Gotham interconnect to work from your PS3 to your amp. I think Monster do some PS3 cables which will go from the PS3's AV Multi-out socket to a standard RCA stereo output but I've no idea if they're worth the upgrade I'm afraid.
If you want to try an upgraded HDMI cable to the TV (just to see if it looks better), the QED HDMI-P cable is a good budget option and the Chord 1.3a HDMI Silver Plus a worthwhile step up in my opinion. Make sure you purchase from a stockist who offers no quibble money back guarantee to ensure you can return it if you don't think it's worth the extra.

A

Anonymous

Here is the Monster cable Prof was talking about, however you'll be paying for a bunch of overpriced Monster cabling you don't need.

TRENDING THREADS