Verification Codes

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Could I be put on a trusted list or something?

I'm getting asked to input the verification code every time I post. I promise I'm not a spam bot, although I am listening to Kraftwerk.

EDIT by Mods - Should be done

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Me too! Please could you fix it for me Jim (Sorry John) So that i dont have to enter a verification code, every time i post/ reply to a post?

Heres hoping in anticipation. Many thanks :pray:

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
sogophonio11 said:
Me too! Please could you fix it for me Jim (Sorry John) So that i dont have to enter a verification code, every time i post/ reply to a post?

Heres hoping in anticipation. Many thanks :pray:

Should be sorted now

sogophonio11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Andrew, in the same reply, i hit smile and sinking in the emocions. The smile showed only as text, the sinking displayed! Any ideas as to why this might be? Beachy head here i come:cry:

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
sogophonio11 said:
Andrew, in the same reply, i hit smile and sinking in the emocions. The smile showed only as text, the sinking displayed! Any ideas as to why this might be? Beachy head here i come:cry:

Space missing between the word 'sir' and the smiley = sir:)

Space between 'sir' and smiley = sir :)

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Bamperoony said:
I don't even know where or how to enter the verification code! I have composed and lost 2 posts so far. Very frustrating!

Bamperoony, I have been in and sorted your account so you shouldn't have to enter the verification codes any more.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts