using 2 amps

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
help please, i think this can be done,but i am not sure how to do it. I have a denon avr3802 and a roksan kandy, i want to use the roksan for the front speakers but i dont know how to link the 2 amps together,ie which sockets do i use. i have read a thread for this but it doesnt explain which connections to use. many thanks

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Use the L and R pre outs on the Denon to feed the Roksan. Connect your front speakers to the Roksan and the others to the Denon.ÿ

daveh75

here you go!

1) The front left and right preouts of the a/v receiver go to a line-input on the stereo amp (aux for example).For the speaker connections you leave the centre/surround/rear and sub connected to your a/v receiver and you connect the front speakers to your hi-fi amp.

2) Set the volume of your stereo amp to about half way and run your speaker calibration routine on the receiver. Then always use this volume setting on the stereo amp whenever you watch AV - overall volume is handled by the receiver.

3) When watching AV, have both amps on,and on the stereo amp select the input that the a/v receiver is connected to (aux for example).

4) When listening to music,only the stereo amp needs to be on, so you select the source thats required.

HTH........

A

Anonymous

If your Kandys the new K2 version it has a pre amp bypass input thingy..save a bit of volume knob twiddling if it is.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts