USB Memory Stick for TEAC CR H255

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have tried numerous memory sticks on this equipment, the latest being an 8GB PNY, without any success. As I understand, memory sticks with a small memory are unlikely to work and therefore I need to buy 16GB, 32GB stick or bigger. These are pricy and useless to me if they don't function in the TEAC.

Can anybody give me some guidance?

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Can't really think of a reason why it shouldn't work, unless the Teac is faulty. Before I plumped for the Denon DM37 I was going round various retailers looking at Teac, Onkyo and Denon. With me I had 2 memory sticks, both 2GB. One of the sticks loaded with mp3 files (variety of bit rates) and the other with wma files. Both sticks worked fine with all the various units I tried them with.

Just noticed on Amazon that your Teac 255 comes supplied with free 2GB stick, so def should work.

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
Just a thought, is it possible that the music files on your stick are in a format that the Teac doesn't recognise? You could always take the stick with you to a Teac retailer and try it out on a differant unit.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice. I suspect it is either faulty machine or files in wrong format. Back to the drawing board.

TRENDING THREADS